Sunday 18 January 2009

Dilemma

There is one thing that really does bother me.

I am sure you can help me to understand this. Let me explain my struggle here.

First, I don't believe in aliens or UFO...but I do enjoy watching ET, Star Trek, Star Wars.
Second, I don't believe in ghosts...but I do enjoy watching Ghostbusters, Ghost, Sixth Sense.
Third, I don't believe in myths...but I do enjoy fairy tales, such as...erm...oh you know.
Fourth, I don't believe in fantasy...but I do enjoy Lords of the Rings....

Now...one thing I CAN'T understand is...when people say "I don't believe in Jesus or God and all that religious stuff" and STRONGLY avoid any religious films such as Passion of the Christ, The 10 Commandments and so on? Why people AVOID those movies so strongly while can enjoy other films that they don't believe in. Can anyone shed a light? In fact, why are they so angry about it? I mean I don't believe in Santa Claus and I don't get angry about it...I'm baffled...help me?

Thanks.